Looking For Entertainment That Everyone Will Love?
Veteran performer Bill Reidy sings the songs of Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Hank Williams, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, Louis Armstrong, The Everly Brothers, Eddy Arnold, Tom Jones, Nat King Cole, The Drifters, Ray Price, Engelbert Humperdinck, Tony Bennett, Fats Domino, Gene Autry, Andy Williams, Ricky Nelson, Buck Owens, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, and many more!
Bill is a seasoned entertainer who performs all over New England in a variety of venues, including Assisted & Independent Living communities, Skilled Nursing & Rehab facilities, Senior Centers and events for clubs and organizations. He sings popular songs from a wide range of different musical styles, including Swing, Standards, Oldies, Pop and Country.
“Bill’s deep, strong voice, his skillful, beautiful guitar playing and overall musicianship and presence are all top notch. I notice at each venue that many people go up to him and give compliments and express how much they enjoy his music. I quickly became a huge Bill Reidy fan from the very first time I heard him on stage.” – Ellie H., Mattapoisett, MA
Bill Reidy is currently offering the following acts:
- The Songs of Sinatra: The music of Frank Sinatra CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO SONG SAMPLES
- Jukebox Requests: Residents are given “Jukeboxes” with lists of songs from which they can make requests. Includes many singers and various styles of music from the ’40s to the ’60s. Lots of fun!
- Elvis Returns: The hit songs of Elvis Presley from the 1950s and 1960s. Go to http://billreidysolo.com/the-blue-suede-king/ for more info and audios.
- The Oldies Show: Everyone’s favorite hit songs and Rock & Roll tunes from the 1950s and early 1960s
- Johnny Cash Tribute Show: The songs made popular by “The Man In Black.” www.TheManInBlackTribute.com
- Singers Of The Sixties: The songs of Engelbert Humperdinck, Tom Jones, BJ Thomas and more SingersOfTheSixties.com
- Great American Songbook: Favorite old songs by composers like Irving Berlin, Gershwin, Cole Porter, etc.
- Grand Ole Country: Old Time Country songs of Hank Williams, Eddie Arnold, Ray Price, Hank Snow and others
- Solitary Man: A Solo Tribute to Neil Diamond www.SolitaryManTribute.com
- The Songs of Hollywood: Great songs from some of the most popular movies of our time, like “The Wizard of Oz,” “Casablanca,” “Singing In The Rain,” “Top Hat,” “Stormy Weather,” “Cabaret,” “Mary Poppins,” “The Sound of Music,” and many more! Visit www.SongsOfHollywood.com.
- Big Bill’s Variety Hour: One-Hour set that includes something from each of the above acts
- Songs of Summer: Everyone’s favorite Beach-Summer-Tropical songs by the Beach Boys, Jimmy Buffett, Harry Belafonte and others
- Land of The Free: Patriotic songs and other songs about this great country of ours. Perfect for 4th of July and Veterans Day!
- Happy Holiday: Songs for Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.
- St. Patrick’s Day Shows: Traditional Irish music for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. www.SouthCoastRambler.com
Want to know where else Bill Reidy has performed?
Want to know what songs Bill Reidy sings for his shows?
Bill is available to perform 7 days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
You can see his schedule for the entire year by going to his online calendar at www.BillReidyMusic.com/events.
If you would like more information about Bill’s availability and rates, you can contact him by phone at 508-287-8008 or by email at Bookings@BillReidyMusic.com.